Please note: you can find a more up to date version of this blog at http://blog.neilennis.com

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Old School Road -vs- Neil

Read More



Clear Mountain is about a 15km ride from my front door. All of the roads up it are pretty steep, but today I thought I’d try giving one of the more difficult dirt roads a try. It was pretty good going most of the way until I was about 100m from the top. Then the gradient increased quite markedly. I was determined not to give up, and kept pushing, but the wheels stopped turning. As you can see from the video, when your wheels stop turning, you end up kissing dirt :)


I’ll be trying this one regularly over the next few weeks until I beat it.


My mate Steve has ridden up it a few times. And there’s no way I’m going to let him own that hill by himself!





View Larger Map


No comments: