Please note: you can find a more up to date version of this blog at http://blog.neilennis.com

Saturday, June 27, 2009

What are you passionate about?


Life is short.

We're often told by self-improvement gurus to pursue the things we're passionate about - and spend our life doing the things that count, rather than things that don't matter.

But to do this, we need to think about what makes us excited, what arouses our passions, what's really important to us.

So I'm doing a simple experiment. I'm asking the world "What are you passionte about"? I think considering what excites other people is a good way to get you thinking about the things that are important to ourselves.

So please tell me.

If you're too embarrassed to post a reply publicly, just send me an anonymous message.

I'll publish the best answers here.

No comments: